Working at Phoenix means doing what you love in a culture in which all creative contributions and total customer commitment are highly valued. We hire people who excel at what they do, people who can solve challenging problems and people who are industry experts. Whether your industry focus across any research business application is in Financial Services, Healthcare, Converged Technology & Media, Travel and Leisure, Restaurants, or Automotive, you’ll find an agile, fun and entrepreneurial workplace environment. At Phoenix, you will enjoy the entrepreneurial spirit of a boutique firm with the full support of our unique technological and intellectual Innovations.
In all positions, we seek motivated, positive, hard-working individuals with a passion for Market Research and an excitement for our products. We are a growth company looking for forward-thinking problem solvers with exceptional interpersonal skills.
Please contact us to discuss a challenging and enjoyable opportunity.
Business Development Manager
Phoenix is currently seeing candidates for Business Development Manager. This is a full-time position, with an attractive incentive, salary and benefits package. This position will report to one of the following of Phoenix’ satellite offices: NYC, Philadelphia, Natick, MA or Rhinebeck.
As Business Development Manager, the individual must have passion for driving the sales effort of a rapidly expanding product suite for a company committed to leading the industry. This is an enviable opportunity – we are a dynamic entrepreneurial company with a clear vision, growing revenues and a proven and scalable model. Advance the entire organization around sales and be the driving force behind growing our business exponentially. You’ll love our stellar research services teams that consistently outperform our clients’ expectations, arming you with the arsenal necessary to predictably grow revenue.
So what’s the catch? You need to have demonstrated success in helping grow a company’s sales. This unique opportunity is for the sales professional looking to impact a rapidly growing company and push our sales performance to the next level.
- Establish effective practices, tools and standards for communicating information to the executive team regarding sales activities and revenues
- Provide a 12-month rolling revenue plan/projections as required. Drive revenue through the inside sales with the assistance of the marketing team for each new product launched.
- Take the necessary steps to optimize and drive revenue in accordance with the business plan including active participation in sales processes as appropriate. Stay informed of industry trends, competition, changing technology, and economic trends to resolve business issues and understand trends and opportunities
- Assess customer needs; develop effective sales proposals; negotiate deals; and ensure successful delivery of advertising campaigns. Directly manage key customer relations along with the appropriate business units.
- Manage sales forecasting process and ensure timely inputs to planning and product launches. Analyze sales/financial reports, pipeline reports and sales activities to determine problem and opportunity areas and monitor performance against goal. Manage sales reporting on weekly, monthly and annual basis.
- Manage the development and implementation of day-to-day sales procedures and initiatives to achieve or exceed strategic revenue goals. Ensure proper product education for the vertical business units to best support sales processes and efforts.
- Work closely with peers with particular emphasis on establishing a cohesive sales approach by working with the Implementation, Marketing, Finance, and Client Support organizations. Collaborate on creating solutions as appropriate
- 3+ years’ experience selling and supporting complex syndicated market research based products in the Financial Services, Media, IT, Automotive, QSR, Travel, Healthcare or other similar industries; experience in a SaaS organization desired.
- Knowledge of direct sales and marketing process
- Experience selling mobile solutions
- Established record of success and revenue results within sales.
- Demonstrated ability to drive a sales effort capable of meeting revenue goals
- Experience with various activities throughout the sales cycle including cold calling, lead generation, referrals, follow up, etc.
- Ability to adapt your communication style to the audience, while maintaining a professional and credible demeanor.
- Knowledge and awareness of current industry and competitor trends and their impact on the business.
- Ability to adapt readily to changing customer expectations, as well as changes in Phoenix Marketing’s product/service offerings.
- Ability to take ownership of problems and coordinate appropriate internal resources to help solve customer issues effectively and efficiently.
- Demonstrated history of collaborating with Marketing to convert leads to revenue.
- BA/BS degree; Master’s preferred
- Ability to collaborate well with both internal and external partners
- Ability to receive and provide timely feedback to grow the organization.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strategic, creative thinker with a strong grasp of technology
- Self-motivated, independent seller who can operate autonomously and deliver under pressure
- High level of energy, passion, and relentlessness.
Please submit your resume with salary requirements via email or fax to: Heather.Still+VPIS@phoenixmi.com or fax to (866) 838-3594.
Phoenix Marketing International is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Business Development and Sales - Communications and Brand Analytics
PMI is seeking to fill a VP, Business Development position within our Communications and Brand Analytics group. This is a full-time sales position with a competitive salary and benefits package. While this position will report to our Natick, Massachusetts office, this individual could work from either Massachusetts or from our Manhattan Office.
The Vice President will:
- Be responsible for generating new business opportunities in several vertical markets, including: Insurance, Restaurants/QSR, and Financial Services
- Have a solid enough understanding of market research to support solution-based sales approach and be consultative to our clients and prospects
- Sell current syndicated products and generate new custom business, especially in the areas of advertising and brand tracking, concept testing, and copy testing
- Increase revenue by developing a sales pipeline from cold calling, prospecting within existing customers and outbound marketing programs
- Coordinate sales activity with research managers and other professional staff
- Understand sampling, design, project management and reporting in order to prepare and submit proposals.
- Proven sales track record; selling to advertising and marketing agencies helpful, but not mandatory
- Demonstrated level of professionalism and positive attitude
- Proven track record of exceeding quota and business goals
- Exemplary client service skills, with the ability to maintain and extend current client relationships while developing new connections
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher
Please submit your resume with salary requirements via email or fax to: HR@phoenixmi.com or fax to (866) 838-3594.
Pharmaceutical Senior Market Research Analyst/Product Manager
One of the fastest growing market research firms in the US is currently looking for a proactive and experienced Pharmaceutical Senior Market Research Analyst/Product Manager to work closely with others on our syndicated Health Care team. Prior pharmaceutical market research experience is required. Success in this position creates opportunities to progress into Product and/or Client Relationship Management. At least three years experience with a research vendor is a plus. This position is located in Durham, NC and working from a remote home location is possible.
Responsibilities will include:
- Oversight of 1+ syndicated research programs
- Day-to-day client communication and servicing
- Strategic review of program findings with subscribing clients
- Questionnaire design and analysis planning
- Coordinating data collection with sample and online hosting vendors
- Using SPSS for primary data processing
- Populating, writing, and presenting PowerPoint-based client reports
- Managing and executing follow-up analyses requested by clients
- Assisting with weekly updates.
- Analytic ability
- Detail orientation
- Knowledge of market research methods
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Ability to multitask and to meet inflexible deadlines
- Ability to communicate and work cooperatively with others.
Please send cover letter and resume to: DurhamMrktResearchAnalyst@gmail.com
Several Openings for Experienced Researchers
Are you passionate about advertising? Are you that person that loves Super Bowl commercials more than the Super Bowl?
If so, we’re looking for you! Phoenix Marketing’s Communications and Brand Analytics group is seeking experienced researchers with an interest in advertising to join our growing team. The positions are located in our Framingham, MA office.
Founded in 1999, Phoenix Marketing International is one of the fastest growing marketing research firms in the U.S. The Communications and Brand Analytics division conducts advertising and branding research for major advertisers in the financial services, beverage, quick service restaurant, and CPG categories. We use a proprietary, holistic research approach to evaluate the effectiveness and efficiency of marketing communications.
At Phoenix you will experience an entrepreneurial culture and collaborate with team members who are innovative and passionate about their work. Phoenix offers a competitive salary and benefits package and a supportive work environment.
We are seeking candidates whose responsibilities will include execution of syndicated and custom research projects from study design through vendor management, fielding, data analysis, reporting and client account management.
Ideally, candidates will have:
- 5+ years of primary research experience, ideally on the supplier side
- Experience with identifying methodological designs that best fit client needs
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects of varying complexity from start to finish while adhering to deadlines
- Quantitative research skills, particularly with brand and communications studies (questionnaire design, field management, analysis and reporting)
- Strong proficiency in SPSS/Q/Statistical software packages
- Proven ability to effectively present proposals and research results to clients
- Expertise using PowerPoint, Excel and other MS Office programs
- BA/BS degree required
Overall, we are looking to round out our team with professionals who possess a passion for communications, problem-solving, and insightful and actionable research.
Please submit a resume and salary requirements to: